Below is the Terms of Service agreement, which must be read and accepted prior to entering the Chafflube’s Tech Blog website and/or any derivatives of Chafflube’s Tech Blog or using any content derived from Chafflube’s Tech Blog, in any way.
The below Terms of Service user agreement is considered to be accepted by all third parties upon entering the website at “chafflube.wordpress.com” also referred to as “Chafflube’s Tech Blog” and/or any other derivatives of Chafflube’s Tech Blog. If one does not accept the Terms of Service stated below in whole or in part then they must not enter the site by any means for any purpose.
This Terms of Service agreement is effective as of 12AM on the 1st of November 2010 and will remain effective until I state otherwise.
In addition to the below Terms of Service Agreement I must state that I am in no way responsible for any system damage or loss of information, loss of profit, loss of income or any other losses or damages to any property due to the use of any of my tutorials. These tutorials are to be followed, shared and used at one’s own will, although I am in absolutely no way responsible for any damages resulting nor am I responsible for any errors in my work.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chafflube’s Tech Blog at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s web site are provided "as is". Chafflube’s Tech Blog makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chafflube’s Tech Blog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chafflube’s Tech Blog or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s Internet site, even if Chafflube’s Tech Blog or a Chafflube’s Tech Blog authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chafflube’s Tech Blog does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Chafflube’s Tech Blog may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Chafflube’s Tech Blog does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chafflube’s Tech Blog has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chafflube’s Tech Blog of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chafflube’s Tech Blog’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.